Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Class Cancelled :)

Teaching Language Arts was cancelled today because of the snow... thank you Prof Luongo!! I figured the rest of my classes would be cancelled as well, so I decided to sleep in a little bit and figured I'd work on my blog later. Well clearly that is not what happened, but it is almost 10 o'clock and I am just getting to blog now. Although, I got to sleep in a little bit today, my other classes were not cancelled and I got called into work. Needless to say, its been a long day. As you can see, I decided to play with my blog's layout a little bit. I'm not sure if I like it more or less than the circle layout. I'll live with it for a little bit and see what else I can do. I attempted to put a picture of myself on it, but I did not have much luck. Hopefully during class on Friday, some one will be about to help me out.

In regards to the story for my podcast, Elizabeth, Larry, and Ed, I am still waiting for a copy of it in the mail. I decided to get myself a copy of it, so both my partner and I would each have a copy for when we work individually. Well, no Barnes and Noble in the Tri-State area had a copy, so I opted to order it online. However, when I ordered it, close to two weeks ago, I did not realize it was being shipped from the UK. Hopefully it should be here soon, being that I have a lesson plan due next. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment