Friday, February 12, 2010

Today's Class - After Thoughts

Today's class was interesting to say the least. I feel like I am going to have a difficult time with podcasting. The basic concept seems simple enough, but actually speaking into the microphone was just as difficult as I thought it was going to be. My voice cracks when I speak regularly, so talking into a microphone and having to listen to it, is not a fun experience. Maybe with practice, this will get easier, we will just have to wait and see. My partner also doesn't like hearing her own voice recorded, however I think she sounds great. Maybe I will be able to convince her to read our book and I can do sound effects or something :)

Our first podcast can be found at: http://kathyandkatie.podomatic.com/entry/2010-02-12T08_42_45-08_00

2 comments:

  1. I think that everyone is self concious about thier voice when using the podcasting. I know I am and so is my partner. Hopefully we'll all get more comfortable with this. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone thinks their voices sound weird when they hear themselves. I'm pretty sure you sound fine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete