Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 2 Podcasting

Today is my second class on podcasting. I remember from the first class that basic podcasting itself is pretty simple. However, I personally had some trouble speaking into the microphone and how my voice sounded recorded. Today will be another practice day and hopefully it will get easier. Also, my copy of the book finally came in. It actually was a funny story because the package came addressed to my mom and she couldn't understand why a bookstore from the UK was sending her a used copy of a children's book. Finally, when I saw her that day and she was telling my brother the story, I explained that I had to order it because Barnes and Noble did not have any copies. We all laughed and in the end, I finally got my book. Now it's time to start working on that lesson plan. Lesson plan aside, today's class is about podcasting... let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment